Sunday, October 2, 2016

Biscuits, Burgers, & Big Bear


Sometimes a weekend falls where there isn't very much going on and you're able to savor moments just a bit more. This happens to be one of those times. It's a three day weekend and other than a little studying and homework, answering a few emails, the breaks have been applied and we have slowed down. Even breathing feels a bit easier.

I was able to make some buttermilk biscuits while all was still quiet, recipe found here, we went into L.A. to eat at Shake Shack, and when our afternoons grew sleepy I was able to edit some pictures from my trip to Big Bear. Enjoy a few snippets and stay tuned for a spooktacular decorating idea for Halloween outside and our images from Big Bear.













4 comments:

  1. Those burgers look amazing. But not as good as those two faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, I was just interested in what type of layout you choose for your blog. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sugar! Thank you so much. It's the simple template and I customized it in advanced layout settings.

      Delete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a note. Have a marvelous day!